Question number one: which electric car blew us and the Aston Martin Rapide S away in the summer of this year?
2. Which British Touring car driver was crowned champion at Brands Hatch this year?
3. If a car burns fuel at the rate of 12 litres per 100 kilometres, how many miles does it do to the gallon?
4. What 0-100mph time did the Ferrari F12 achieve when we road tested it earlier this year?
5. What was the biggest-selling car in the UK in 2013?
7. Who’s son will partner Jenson Button in the McLaren F1 team in 2014?
8. How long is the RN85 – more commonly known as the Route Napoleon – in kilometers? (within 10km wins a you a cookie).
9. Plus or minus five per cent, what percentage of new cars sold in 2013 had a manual gearbox?