Sebastian Vettel will start from pole position for tomorrow's Turkish Grand Prix.
The Red Bull driver pushed the Brawn GP cars of Jenson Button and Rubens Barrichello to second and third, and his team mate Mark Webber will start from fourth.
Jarno Trulli qualified fifth, just ahead of Kimi Raikkonen and three-time winner Felipe Massa in the two Ferraris.
World champion Lewis Hamilton will start his McLaren from 16th after he was knocked out in Q1 for the second consecutive race.
1. Vettel (Red Bull-Renault) 1:28.316
2. Button (Brawn-Mercedes) 1:28.421
3. Barrichello (Brawn-Mercedes) 1:28.579
4. Webber (Red Bull-Renault) 1:28.613
5. Trulli (Toyota) 1:28.666
6. Raikkonen (Ferrari) 1:28.815