Jenson Button cruised to victory in an incident free Turkish GP, taking his sixth win in seven races.
Having started second, the Brawn GP driver passed pole-sitter Sebastian Vettel on the first lap after the German ran wide in Turn 10.
Button never looked like relinquishing the lead despite coming under pressure from Vettel mid way through the race.
Vettel's three-stop strategy saw him end up third behind his Red Bull team mate Mark Webber, who had started fourth.
Rubens Barrichello made a poor start from third and he later retired with a gearbox problem, the first retirement a Brawn GP car has suffered this season.
Provisional race results after 58 laps:
1. Button (Brawn GP-Mercedes) 1h26:24.848
2. Webber (Red Bull-Renault) +6.714
3. Vettel (Red Bull-Renault) +7.461
4. Trulli (Toyota) +27.843
5. Rosberg (Williams-Toyota) +31.539
6. Massa (Ferrari) +39.996
7. Kubica (BMW Sauber) +46.247
8. Glock (Toyota) +46.959
9. Raikkonen (Ferrari) +50.246
10. Alonso (Renault) +1:02.420
11. Heidfeld (BMW Sauber) +1:04.327
12. Nakajima (Williams-Toyota) +1:06.376