Welcome to episode six of the new Autocar Business Change Makers Podcast, produced in partnership with car subscription software platform Tomorrow’s Journey.
Hosted by Chris Kirby, CEO of Tomorrow’s Journey, and Felix Page, news editor at Autocar, each episode will explore how some of the UK’s most agile and disruptive companies are dramatically reshaping the automotive landscape, with unprecedented access to the executives and thought leaders driving that change.
In episode six, we sit down with Toby Poston, director of corporate affairs at the BVRLA, to discuss the supply and demand imbalance for used EVs, new controversial legislation around leasing and the true cost of running an electric vehicle.
- Power List 100 Podcast: The top automotive disruptors (ep.2)
- Power List 100 Podcast: The top global CEOs and OEM leaders (ep.1)
- Change Makers Podcast: The future of Lotus (ep.10)
- Change Makers Podcast: How Connected Kerb is rethinking on-street EV charging (ep.9)
- Change Makers Podcast: GRIDSERVE's amazing EV ecosystem (ep.