This is the Audi Q7 V12 TDI, which Audi has confirmed will go into production. The twin-turbo V12 engine produces a massive 493bhp and 758lb ft of torque, which will propel the car the 62mph in 5.5sec and on to a limited top speed of 155mph.Audi have solved the issue of developing a transmission strong enough for the massive levels of torque with a six-speed tiptronic gearbox designed specifically for the V12 diesel engine, which is controlled via steering wheel paddles.Power is distributed with a rear-wheel bias, sending 40 per cent to the front and the remaining 60 per cent to the rear. However, those figures vary thanks to an 'inter-axle differential' that distributes power to the front or back depending on traction available. It's claimed there is plenty of off-road ability, too, with a maximum ground clearance of eight inches and adaptive air suspension helping to get the monster Q7 over rugged terrain. Whilst clearance is a step towards off-road ability, we have a sneaking suspicion that the standard 20-inch alloys aren't going to help you much over the rough stuff. Even if you do get stuck attempting to traverse a field in your Q7, you can guarantee you'll be comfortable. Standard specification includes leather sports seats, heated front and rear seats, sat-nav, Bose sound system, and Bluetooth phone preparation.As if all that weren't impressive enough, it'll do a claimed 19.77mpg, too.There are no prices or on sale dates yet available for the UK, but expect it to hit the showrooms before the end of the year priced at around £70,000.