WIN TICKETS TO THE BRITISH TOURING CAR CHAMPIONSHIPS
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
1. By entering this prize draw (“Promotion”) entrants will have deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion opens Tuesday 24th September and closes Friday 4th October 2019 12:00 GMT. All prize draw entries received after the closing date are automatically disqualified.
3. The winners will be selected at random (under independent supervision) from all qualifying submitted entries. The prize winners will receive 2x tickets to the British Touring Car Championships at Brands Hatch on the 12th and 13th October 2019. The prize does not include travel, accommodation, or tax. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
4. The Promotion is open to reside of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of Summit Tyres Ltd (“Promoter”), its affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
5. Two (2) prize draw winners will be selected at random (under independent supervision) from all qualifying submitted entries. Only one (1) prize per winner per household.
7. No cash or other alternative to stated prize. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
8. The winner will be notified by email or telephone according to the contact details supplied within 7 days of the date of the prize draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize.
9. Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age and identity of winners.
10. Winner’s name will be made available upon request in writing on or within 1 month after the closing date of the prize draw, and entrants consent to the use of their names in this way.
11. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions may invalidate an entry and/or result in a forfeit of the prize.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to this Promotion.
13. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries which are illegal, incomplete or damaged and these entries will not be accepted.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend, or extend this promotion in wholly exceptional circumstances outside its control.
15. By entering this Promotion, all entrants agree that their personal information may be held and used only by the Promoter and/or Summit Media Ltd, for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion.
16. In entering, all entrants agree to the Promoter announcing them as shortlisted entrants and subsequently as winners and using their entry across their social media channels and through online advertising.
17. In entering, all entrants consent to the Promoter using their responses to the questions in anonymous statistics collation and processing which may be used in the Promoter’s advertising.
18. The promoter reserves the right to remove any offensive, incomprehensible or otherwise inappropriate entries.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any late, lost, incomplete, inappropriate or incomprehensible entries.
20. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
21. The Promoter is Summit Tyres ltd, Heathrow House, Bath Road, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW5 9AT. Please do not send entries to this address.